Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sunday Morning!!!

earching for Evily blog yesterday and realized that I do have a blog, created back in 2008. Can't remember clearly why I created the account and abandoned it for 3 years.
While signing in again to my blog, I have created my twitter and says.my account. Not sure when is the next time I will tweet or even write another blog but at least I'm up-to-date now. ;-p

So, wake up at 9.30am, start to think how to cheer up and have a productive Sunday. First thing to do, FBing. I think October is a baby month. Get to see from FB, friends' newborn babies.

Babies are really adorable even when they cry. I have 7 nieces and nephews and I helped my sisters taking care the babies since they were weeks old. My eldest niece and nephew are now 13. And my niece is dating now, I was shocked in the beginning, and complaining why they are dating at young age! But think twice, I am the one who needs to catch up. Time flies and I'm 13 years old older...

Rreceived a good news from my colleague that she's pregnant! Woot woottt, gonna plan for a baby shower time!

Cheerios!

No comments: